– Profession of developing the floor plans, train and supervise visual merchandiser in stores.
– Understanding the VM guidelines in English and translate to Vietnamese language; Ensure that the standards prescribed merchandises according to the brand image.
– Training VM guideline to all employees in store.
– Sharp with the latest fashion trends and conveys to the team.
– Cooperation with Brand Manager, Store Manager to determine the floor layout, traffic flow and display points.
– Check inventory levels of the store to meet the floor plan standard.
– Able to travel between head office and branches and may need to work at night, on weekends.
– Implement Window display per season.
– Monitor all the windows installation and ensure the decorated according to the approved layout.
– Coordinating with Operation & Inventory Team to ensuring VM in store.
– Managing SOH of VM props & uniform.
– Order VM props by quarter.
– Report to Brand & Principal.
– University/College degree in Fashion or related field.
– Have passion for the luxury retail business.
– Good English skill.
– 1- 3 years experience in Fashion.
– Good skill of MS Office( Word, Excel and Power Point).
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Planner and thinker with a bias for action/execution.
– Analytical and lateral thinking abilities.
– Should have the personality to stand-up to take responsibilities.
– Social and health insurance
– Monthly commission
– Annual leave
– Lunch and parking allowances
– Training and skills improvement
– KPI Bonus
– 13th month’s bonus