* JOB BRIEF:
– Merchandise Planning Specialist will be on the full spectrum analysis on all product categories and to offer solutions in order to effectively establish a strong inventory and merchandising processes.
* DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
– Monitor shipment dates, goods receiving and launch to store schedule.
– Conduct daily / weekly inventory & sales performance reports.
– Allocation & manage stock movements between shops-warehouse; shop-shop to optimize sale performance while maintaining a healthy inventory.
– Work closely with related departments to execute inventory actions: create new article, set up promotion, price change…
– Manage defects products, follow shipment claims
– Working closely with It team to ensure the integrity of data on the system.
– Competitors research.
– Another tasks that required by Brand Manager.
– Good Excel Skill.
– Analytical skill and logical thinking.
– Teamwork and able to withstand high work pressure.
– Good communication in English.
– Experience in Fashion Retail will be considered as an advantage.