With branded designs all in the First Lady’s wardrobe, Michelle Obama has polished an elegant and subtle look.
Over the course of her husband’s two presidential term, Michelle Obama has brought more to the world than just being a political icon. One of her greatest achievement is becoming a fashion icon, an inspiration for many haute-couture designers. Let’s take a look back at her best look.
1. Michelle Obama in a Gucci dress, on Ellen DeGeneres show
2. Michelle Obama in a white Brandon Maxwell dress with her husband
3. Michelle Obama in a elegant dress from Michael Kors Collection
4. The First Lady with her Kenzo dress from her trip to Japan
5. Michelle Obama in a Versace dress at her husband’s last state dinner
6. Michelle Obama in a Jason Wu dress at a stat dinner
7. Michelle Obama chose Wes Gorden design for her appearance at Kids Choice Awards
8. Michelle Obama in a Naeem Khan dress at the inauguration of the Anna Wintour Costume Center
9. Michelle Obama in a Jason Wu dress
10. Michelle Obama in a Narciso Rodriguez dress