I. JOB BRIEF:
ABAP programming Senior Specialist has responsible for the research, development, configuration, and support of the SAP-HANA ECC system according to develop application reports based on ABAP programming
II. DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. Operate day-to-day work of the ERP team on researching, managing, developing, upgrading, supporting ERP ABAP program and integrating ERP with other systems.
2. Perform analysis, design, development and testing reports for business requirements.
3. Manage and ensure accuracy of ABAP reports and ensure smooth running integration.
4. Backup work for SAP authorization.
5. Documentation of ABAP program designs, test cases and results.
6. Participating in the project as a key role in ERP technical support according to the ABAP reports
7. Develop applications interfaces on SAP/ECC-HANA to POS system and e-commerce system by SAP IDoc,REST API.
8. Support user training if needed during integration projects implementation
9. Research and propose business / technical solutions to improve SAP related productivity / performance
10. Advising other departments on SAP technology / solutions / processes related to ERP
11. Periodically report on current status, development and risks on the ERP system’s ABAP reports
12. Perform other jobs as assigned by ERP Manager, IT Director.
1. Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems with at least 5 experience years of IT and 3 years of focusing on SAP/HANA ECC or SAP S/4 HANA operation/development with strong progamming skills on ABAP and/or Java environment.
2. Have knowledge and experience in implementing SAP with ABAP propramming and/or Java
3. Have knowledge of database management (HANA, SQL Server. PostgreSQL )
4. Experience in required development, testing and training.
5. Highly skilled in ABAP programing and Rest API design
6. Active and creative, able to work independently and in groups.
7. Interpersonal communication skills such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
8. Ability to work independently and work directly with the Board of Directors.
9. Good oral and written English communication skills.
10. Be proactive and open. Service mindset.
11. Work well under high pressure and on time.
12. Love technology, being able to adapt and learn new technologies quickly.
13. Have experience on digital systems design/operation.API interface programming based on business process in controlling at realtime interface/ batchjob in Warehouse service on Omni-channel
14. Prefer to choose candidates who have the technical knowledge serving potential future IT trends: AI / RPA / Microservice with Kubernetes on AWS/Azure Cloud.
– Social and health insurance
– Monthly commission
– Annual leave
– Lunch and parking allowances
– Training and skills improvement
– KPI Bonus
– 13th month’s bonus