I. JOB BRIEF:
The Fashion Coach – Learning & Development Specialist will create and implement programs to help employees achieve their career development and performance goals. Being a Fashion Coach means to live and work with pride for the brand. We look forward to a Fashion Coach who can convey our Brand’s value & inspire our staffs not only through training but also by being a role-model, a fashion forward trainer and a trusted mentor. The success of this team is integral to the success of the company and performance will be measured by employee satisfaction, competency coverage, and ultimately the ability of the company to achieve its performance targets.
II. MAIN TASKS:
– Fashion Training management: Prepare and conduct Seasonal/Fashion training with material from HQ, implement training & follow up within required timeline.
– Create, localize and modify fashion training/knowledge/content to provide diverse, effective learning experiences and deeper understanding.
– Organize various internal activities and reviews to ensure that the lessons are learned and the passion for fashion is nurtured.
– Operate and manage fashion styling contests to inspire and intensify the love of fashion for brand’s employees.
– Corporate Learning & Development Management
– Implementing training needs analysis, planning, conducting and following up after training in order to strengthen employees’ soft-skills & knowledge based on brand’s Competencies development plan & HQ’s standards.
– Perform monthly visit checklist for every store to maintain service standards and provide in-store coaching to improve sale staff’s performance.
– E-learning Platform Management, develop learning contents and follow up activities on e-learning platform, keep it updated and interactive.
– Reporting and Analysis
– Perform other reasonable tasks at the request of direct/indirect superiors and the Board of Directors.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in learning & development
– Preferably experienced employee specialized in retail management or equivalent
– Experience in the Fashion industry, have certain knowledge in Fashion is a must, experience in fashion training is a strength
– Experience building and maintaining an L&D system such as an e-learning platform
– Social and health insurance
– Monthly commission
– Annual leave
– Lunch and parking allowances
– Training and skills improvement
– KPI Bonus
– 13th month’s bonus