I. JOB BRIEF:
– This position has the role of supporting end-user at level 1 in desktop management, helpdesk, telecom, camera, video conferencing, stores, warehouses support, and LAN support, …
II. DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. Daily follow-up with IT Helpdesk operation, manage, maintain PCs, laptops, printers, and IT devices.
2. Support directly at level 1 with troubleshooting, identifying the root cause of desktop management, telecom, camera, Attendance Machine, video conferencing, stores, warehouses support, LAN… Ensure there is no future occurrence of the same incident, and also ensure that the incidents are resolved following agreed SLAs.
3. Manage, and update IT Asset list (Laptop, Desktop, Computer list, Printer, …).
4. Be responsible for IT support at the head office, warehouses, and also for store support (opening, closing stores, IT-related problems at stores, …) in the south region.
5. Execute the maintenance plan of IT devices every year for the south region.
6. Coordinate with suppliers to check and repair computer devices, and IT equipments, …
7. Report periodically to the IT Support service – Team leader (South)/IT Infrastructure and Support Manager.
8. Perform other tasks as assigned by the IT Support service – Team leader (South)/IT Infrastructure and Support Manager.
– Graduated from College / University majoring in Information Technology, Electronics, Telecommunications.
– Good skills in computer and IT devices.
– Have time management skills and problem-solving skills.
– Active, creative, able to work independently and in groups.
– Honesty, hardworking.