The IT Director role of Maison is tasked with building and maintaining the core technical systems to drive an ambitious strategic plan of market leadership in customer experience and commercial systems.
The IT Director will work alongside the COO in developing and executing a 3-5 year technical strategy and plan.
I. MAIN TASKS
1. Leads the architecture and development of Maison’s ERP and omni-channel retailing systems (such as SAP, WMS, HRMS, E-com, customer and POS mobile apps, intelligent marketing, and CRM) and all supporting logistics, reporting, data warehouse systems.
2. Builds & grows the IT organization, ensuring all roles & responsibilities are defined and distributed to serve business & technical needs; carries recruitment, provides leadership and supervision to IT staff, and support in troubleshooting & resolution of problems.
3. Oversees and coordinates the unit’s day-to-day user support activities, ensuring timely and accurate resolution of user problems and concerns with respect to core computer hardware and software.
4. Serves as principal source of expertise on any matter directed by the support center; independently researches and prioritizes incoming issues and determines appropriate course of action, referral, and/or response; formulates and disseminates written responses as appropriate.
5. Consults with users and performs needs analyses and evaluations; develops procedural specifications, recommends project designs, and plans; defines alongside the COO the product roadmap across systems and coordinates project tasks.
6. Serves as a direct supervisor or project manager for multiple operational constituencies, as appropriate, to define and maintain project scope, timeline, budget, and stakeholder management; coordinates special project activities, including conferences and workshops.
7. Maintains and updates internal controls, data security, authorization queues, systems mapping and SOPs for core processes in conjunction with responsible area managers.
8. Assists with and provides input into determining strategic objectives for the module through research, trend analysis, and compilation and preparation of statistical and ad hoc reports.
9. Participates in the development, implementation, and installation of applications software and leads the testing of enhancements; participates in the development of systems and applications documentation and user guides.
10. Oversees and coordinates the fiscal activity of ERP projects, to include participation in development and management of operating budgets, inventory management, and internal fiscal control; reviews and reconciles monthly ledgers and reports for project accounts and assists with project fiscal planning.
11. Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant project advancements technology, equipment, and/or systems.
– Communication and collaboration skills
– Positive and proactive working attitude
– Treat others well
– Potential for growth
– Management potential.