* JOB BRIEF:
– This position has the role of: Managing and supervising one of Dev and Ops teams of the IT department. This team is responsible for the technical support to do R&D , implement, operate, maintain, upgrade, develop and support for all software/application systems of the company (excluding ERP-SAP system), do the Integration between system and systems (excluded ERP-SAP).
* DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
– Responsible for general management day to day of the IT application operation, upgrading and leading a section with more 6 engineers in application systems operation and development teams that they include in retail business core and inhouse systems
– To have responsibilities for leading a team and smoothly ensuring, stable IT operation(compliance with SLA) on applications systems to deliver services to consumer, end user and thirdparty.The critical systems that ‘re your responsibility such as :
+ Central POS system and POS client at stores.
+ Loyalty system supports in retail.
+ Sale reports to Business Units,thirdparty and stakeholders if they need.
+ E-office system supports for internal users.
+ E-Commerce omnichannel with POS at store and marketplace.
+ E-invoice,HR,automation tools and inhouse application.
+ E-DMS intranet portal and corporate website-Maison.
+ Integrate in other systems such as SAP,e-Commerce and third party and principle ‘s systems.
+ Suggest and manage budget of application section after approved by IT Director.
– Based on the IT direction of the IT Director to plan the detailed implementation and assign the resources of the application development and operation teams to achieve the department’s goals in the best way.
– Supervising, instruction and supporting both of Dev/Ops Teams work to have perfect troubleshooting, identifying the root cause and ensure there is no future occurrence of the same incident, and also ensure that the incidents are resolved following agreed SLAs.
– Making recommendations/suggestion proposal to IT Director on upgrading and improvement the existing systems.
– Building up SOP in daily IT operation and SDLC process in application development and go-live new software or CR applications.
– Review and identify IT technical solutions work together vendors/business partner before suggest and get the final approval in the solution from the IT Director. Ensure on time deliverability of development, UAT and production.
– Closely coordinate with other sections of the IT department such as Infrastructure and support/ Service, Project Delivery-PM and SAP section to have the best meet the IT requirements of users.
– Participate in Tech Lead role in software projects of the Company.
– Instructing, supervising and coaching/training staffs of other departments to enhance software functionality features to optimize resources to achieve their department goals.
– Use a good understanding of business operations, business processes in fashion retail sector and e-Commerce/omnichannel to actively discuss with other departments. To support for IT Service improvement and Project Management section to analyze business case and conversion to technical suggestion for vendor/business partner or Principle to understand functionality application needing to develop
– Manage Research and Development IT projects that have a matching with yearly IT master plan after get approval by IT Director
– Track budget management of Dev/Ops section and make sure spending doesn’t exceed IT budget
– Manage documentation of technical documents/ Source code related to application development team
– To be a main contact point in analysis and technical assessment of resolving direction with application service requests from other departments. Support and on time deliverability of technical proposal/change requests and fixes issues
– Report periodically to the IT Director on software / application development and risk management
– Perform other tasks as assigned by the IT Director. With the attitude of supporting for end users always “can do it”
– Graduate University or Master to specialize in IT, software engineering or computer science. Use of fluency by English in communication at work environment, technical discussion with foreigner vendor/third party.
– At least 5 years of team or section management experience in the relevant field.
– He/she has responsibility for receiving hand over ABP framework with .Net and ASP.Net CORE technology
– To have wide knowledge about modern retail and e-commerce architecture. Must show up experience in digital platform operation and design with omnichannel model such as Shopify,Magento or Haravan,…
– Have knowledge and experience in configuration on E-commerce and POS retail system such as products :LS Retail,LS Central,D365 Business Central or other POS systems and .To be able to configure and customize from standard configuration convert to configuration on demand to apply for architecture diagram : multi company/regional/back office /POS 1,2,n.
– Operated, configured and managed ERP Microsoft Dynamics NAV/NAV for retail sector full modules as Sales,FA,Inventory and Warehouse Management,…
– Have a good knowledge and experience in development and optimization on API Restful,SOAP.Good skillset in application connectivity development on web service.
– Had experience in business analysis on new retail systems and e-commerce that have connectivity with other systems website e-com, marketplace and SAP ECC or SAP S/4 HANA, Datawarehouse.
– Have wide knowledge in Microsoft programming platform on and good skill in .Net,.Net Core, Web API/Native Web service, Visual Studio
– Good skills in Web programming (Microsoft technology, PHP,), App (currently popular technologies) and experience participating in engineering and implementing other important application systems of the company: POS / CRM / Ecommerce (Web App) / Integration / BI…
– Have good knowledge and experience in the administration and programming of popular databases such as MS SQL, My SQL.
– To be able to read/understand and apply quickly in cloud transformation of Dev/Ops application from on-premise to Azure,AWS.Priority candidate to have experience in application monitoring and operation on Microservice environment
– Extensive experience in complex project management with a lot of vendors and stakeholders. Experience in risk management in quantitative analysis. Use of fluency PM tool as Jira.
– Have a priority for candidate that had experiences and deeply knowledge in data migration/ Master data and leading a inhouse team in deployment with POS software in the nationwide.
– Have experience in coaching staffs in new technology platform and soft skills .And have a team leadership skills,
– Understanding of production and business processes to be able to participate in consulting solutions for businesses.
– Active and creative, able to work independently and in team
– Honesty and innovation spirit and resolve tasks and team goal based on agile methodology.
– Prefer to choose candidates who have worked in an environment where SAP – ECC / HANA have been deployed
– Prefer to choose candidates who have the technical knowledge serving potential future IT trends: AI / ML / RPA / Data Analytics….