* Planning and performance monitoring:
– Develop guidelines for preparation of budget and forecast at all level involved in budget preparation.
– Lead and manage the budgeting process
– Quarterly budget report vs actual and working to related department to revised budget of the year.
– Monitor, find issues during execution of the budget and advise appropriate solutions.
* Finance management:
– Understand the drivers of current performance of brands
– Use internal and external information to extrapolate future performance based on scenario planning
– Work with business partners to turn analysis into value adding insight
– Advise CFO/ BM with revenue/ expenses management of commercial risk from concentration of actual result vs budget.
– Develop and maintain financial report to meet requirements of the BODs/CFO such as to ensure the report will be performed as requirement.
* Finance Strategic Management:
– Analyze commercial impact and advise CFO’s on brand performance and maximization of profits using the financial resources.
* Finance projects (apply for all FM):
– Support ﬁnance projects as required including supporting acquisitions, embracing digital, seeking operational eﬃciencies.
– Investment management: Manage the pre-deal (analysis market capitalization) and conduct action plan for post-deal process.
– Evaluate new investment opportunities: You are expected to be in touch with the market’s latest happenings. Extend your networks continuously and uncover their investment potential. Assisting in the planning and implementation of market scoping studies on a consistent basis.
– Team collaboration: Together with the national team you will deliver and manage the function in the best result.
– Decision making authority for the recruitment of Finance staff.
– Any other responsibilities and ad-hoc reports by manager
* Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor/ manager/ Director.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics Accounting, Business,…
– Minimum of 5 years working experience in Finance, knowledge of the Retail market is preferable.
– Modern ERP System knowledge, eg SAP
– Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
– Good command in English
– Very strong analytical skills
– Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
– Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
– Communicates clearly and effectively.
– Manages time efficiently.
– CFA/ ACCA is preferred.
– Social and health insurance
– Monthly commission
– Annual leave
– Lunch and parking allowances
– Training and skills improvement
– KPI Bonus
– 13th month’s bonus