– Research trends, styles, merchandise for clothing, prints, accessories.
– Receive references for styles from the design leader and CEO.
– Design garments, accessories, prints, marketing materials as required for the Gia An collections.
– Assist the design leader in maintaining records of garments, tech packs, measurements, fit notes, mood boards, collection sketches, fabrics and accessories.
– Interact with external suppliers to communicate fit comments and requirements for samples.
– Work closely with pattern makers and sample makers to create high quality garments to the specification of the design director and CEO.
– Work with the sourcing team to communicate requirements for the design team.
– Prepare and take care for lookbook photoshoot.
* Working time: from Mon – Fri (09:00 – 18:00)
* Location: 189 Duong Ba Trac, W. 1, Dis. 8, HCM.
– Graduate of Fashion Design, Product Design or equivalent.
– 1 – 2 years in the same industry experience.
– Attractive salary + Lunch allowance
– Holiday bonus, 13th month salary bonus, annual KPI bonus based on revenue
– Social insurance
– Union, Year-End party, team building..
– Employee discount purchases
– 12 – 15 days annual leaves.